Parts & Accessories
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
- Converts Atomlab 12x135mm thru-axle rear hubs to 10mm bolt-on axle - Includes (1) axle, (2) hex cap bolts and (2) washers
- Proprietary 6mm thick (standard is 4mm) 7075 aluminum nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20 grams per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke - Only for use with Torque nipple specific rims. Sold in bags of 36 nipples - T-20 Torx broach for pre-tensioning, 3mm flats for fine adjustment - See Tools - Wheelbuilding section for Atomlab Torque nipple tools
Replacement axles for Black Ops MX-1100 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-576F - MPN: 370664 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 152mm - Supplier Part: KT-5V3R - MPN: 370665 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Replacement axles for MX-2000 hubs. Size: 14 x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M18F - MPN: 370666 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 100mm Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-389R - MPN: 370668 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M17F - MPN: 370667 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-M88R - MPN: 370682 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm slotted for 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Front/Rear: Rear - OLD: 175mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2100 hubs. Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-MB9R - MPN: 370684 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm
Replacement axles for Black Ops MT-3100 hubs. Bearing shoulder to bearing shoulder is 59mm. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-M37F - MPN: 370685 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-M98R - MPN: 370686 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
Small component with a large impact. A poorly constructed or unsuitable tyre rim tape can be the cause of many punctures. It is especially important with hollow section rims to use a pressure-resistant rim band which covers the entire rim. The fabric-reinforced Continental Easy Tape rim protector is designed for use under high air pressure conditions. The various widths enable a perfect fit for all standard rims. The high pressure design for racing cyclists withstands up to 220 psi, without becoming deformed. The flat construction type also significantly eases the job of tyre fitting.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
These kits convert Crankbrothers rear hubs to 12mm thru axle and 10mm QR spacing. - 135×10QR – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99204) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - 142/148×12TA – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99205) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - weight 23g per pair
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
A safe haven for your wheelset. - Soft protective wheel bag for safe transport of two wheels up to 29 inches. - Engineered for Crankbrothers by EVOC. - Durable, water resistant construction made from polyurethane coated 600D polyester - Internal divider keeps wheels protected from each other - Integrated pocket for stowing small items - Integrated axle protection - Integrated carry handles
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
- Standard American Schrader Valve - CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Compatible with all Schrader valve tubes, including cars, motorcycles, wheelbarrows, tractors, and more - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Page 1 of 12 Next page