Parts & Accessories
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick. - Includes: 32 pins and wrench
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Enduro catridge bearings - Enduro sealed needle bearing - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings, nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-Hole Cleats are the perfect cleats to use with your 3-hole compatible road shoes and Crank Brothers pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and durability. - Weight (pair): 86 grams - Shoe compatibility: LOOK/SPD-SL - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
A revolution in performance and reliability. - The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner spindle seal x 2 - Outer spindle seal x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing x 2 - Outer Enduro cartridge bearing x 2 - Spindle nut x 2 - Outer bearing carrier x 2 - Compatibility: Doubleshot (2016), Doubleshot 2 (2017+), Soubleshot 3 (2017+)
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Tubular stainless steel half cage clips
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner bearing o-ring x 2 - Spindle seal x 2 - Outer Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing half x 4 - Bearing Retainer Bolt x 4 - Outer o-ring x 2 - Grease port screw x 2 - Compatibility: Stamp (2016), Stamp 7 (2017+), Stamp 11 (2017+)
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
Look's replacement cleats for their classic Keo pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators tell you when it's appropriate to replace your cleats. - These cleats are compatible with Look Keo pedals (sold separately).
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately - Toe straps are NOT included - Sold as a pair
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
- Steel - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Classic road toe clip profile - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
Page 1 of 3 Next page